RailPros is seeking an “Advanced Railroad System Integrator”. This hands-on role supports our Positive Train Control and other Signal and Communication projects.
• Plan, coordinate, implement and execute system cut overs
• Lead systems integration and support trouble shooting needed for rail operations.
• Perform reviews and assist with the development of technical drawings and specifications
• Fitness for use validation and testing
This will be a full time position. Candidate must be able to work long, flexible hours including some evenings and weekends. Travel will be required between field and office locations.
Minimum Experience – 10 years experience, High School Diploma required. Advanced education in computers, networks, electronics or electrical design, preferred.
Requirements – The ideal candidate possesses minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the rail/transit industry with strong technical experience and in-depth knowledge of the design, implementation and interconnectivity of Positive Train Controls systems involving communication and signaling technologies. Additionally the candidate should have:
• Advanced Knowledge and work experience with information technology, Computer Aided Dispatching (CAD), Radio, micro-wave and fiber optics.
• Knowledge of current AREMA standards
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
Location – Irvine Corporate Office (1 Ada Suite 200, Irvine CA 92618), Rancho Cucamonga Field Office (10801 6th St, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com